Photo Consent Via GMS
Administrators will be able to view their members Photo Consent via the other properties tab, within the View members page. A timestamp will be displayed at the bottom of the photo consent section to display when the photo consent was last updated for the administrators to see via the steps below.
Edit photo consent for an existing member as an administrator:
- Navigate to the view members tab within the members section.
- Use the filters to search for the member(s).
- Click on the member’s name and this will display their personal properties page.
- Navigate to the Other Properties page.
- On this page you will be able to update a members photo consent.
- Click Submit.
Edit photo consent for an unregistered member as an administrator:
- Navigate to the Membership Subscriptions tab within the members section.
- Filter for the members you wish to update,
- Click the check box on the rows for the members you wish to update.
- Click on Mark as Paid.
- This registers new members with photo consent.
N.B. Photo consent is an option which is available to members of all age groups and is not compulsory to be given to register as player.
Photo Consent Via GAA App
Members are able to manage their photo consent within the GAA app when paying for membership.
N.B. After a member has updated their photo consent, they will be unable to amend this in the current season via the app. To change photo consent, the member must get in contact with their club administrator who can update their preference via the GAA Management System.