If you have attempted to complete a payment via the system and you are presented with the following error:
There has been a problem processing this payment.
Please contact the Servasport support team and quote the following error code:
Please be advised that this is the result of restrictions and/or limitations imposed on one of the intended PayPal receiver accounts. As a result of the restrictions and/or limitations, the receiver account will not be able to accept any payments until the restrictions and/or limitations have been lifted.
The restrictions and/or limitations could be the result of the receiver PayPal account not being fully verified, which is required to accept payments through the system.
It could also be that the receiver has changed their PayPal email address and not informed Servasport of the change, which is mandatory to ensure successful payments.
To help resolve this issue please screenshot the whole page that displays the error and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Servasport support team will contact the account owner(s) to have the issue resolved.
- Only the PayPal account owner can take the appropriate actions to resolve this issue.
- This is not an issue with the Servasport system.
- Servasport can only notify the account owner(s) and not resolve the issue on their behalf.
- Servasport would recommend you escalate this issue directly to the intended receiver such as the County, Provincial or National Board.
- A delay in payments may result in the approval of member registrations being delayed.
- Members that are not fully registered as a result of this error *SHOULD NOT* part take in any training or matches as they are not covered by the Injury Fund.