Edit a Committee
To edit an existing Committee perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Committees page.
2. Click the Name of the Committee you wish to update or edit.
3. Step 1 – Add Committee Details
a. Update the values assigned to the following properties, if required:
b. Click the Next button.
4. Step 2 – Add Members
a. Select the Members from the left hand table that you wish to add to the Committee. By default all Club Members will be listed\available within the left hand table. The list of Members can be adjusted using the Search function at the top of the page.
b. Click the Add button to move the selected Members to the right hand table.
Drag and drop the selected Members to the right hand table.
c. Reverse steps ‘a’ and ‘b’ above to remove Members from the Committee.
d. Click the Next button.
5. Step 3 - Add Positions & Assignees
a. Assign a position to a member by selecting them from the relevant drop down.
b. To Add Committee Positions click the Add button and type the name of the position into the pop-up.
6. A confirmation message is displayed and the Committee is updated.