Add a member to a family
There are two ways to add a member to a family-
- Go to Families
- Click on the Family name you wish to add a member to
- Go to Step 2 of the Wizard and add the member as shown in Figure 3, Step 2 of the Wizard above.
- Complete the wizard and click 'Finish'.
- Go to Add&View Members page
- Search for the member and click on their name to view their properties.
Figure 5 - Search for Family Name.
- In the Family Details search box type the name of the family, the system will begin searching and produce a valid result if the family name exists
- Click on the Family name to add the Member to the Family.
- Click 'Submit'.
Figure 6 - Add the Member to the Family.
Create A Family whilst adding a new member
When adding a new member you can also create a new family all from within the one page -
- Complete the Add New Member form with the new members details.
- In the 'Add to Family' box click "Can't find the family you are looking for? Click here to add a new one".
- An 'Add New Family' box will appear, enter the member who is to be the Head of Household and enter the Family Name.
- If the Head of Household does not exist as a member in the system click 'OR click here to add a new member'. Otherwise click 'Save' to close the Add New Family Box and click 'Register' to save your new member with the family.
- If you have clicked 'OR click here to add a new member' you will see an 'Add New Member' box - enter the Head of Household details. Note: if the Head of Household is NOT a club member set them as a 'Contact'.
- Click Save to close the Add New Member box.
- Click Save to close the Add New Family box.
- Click Register to save and register the new member with the new family.
Figure 7 - Creating a new family when adding a new member.