- Registration of Members
- Change Membership Details
From the 1st January to the 31st December, club administrators will be able to register members for the current season. This means from 31st December all registered members will become automatically unregistered for the upcoming season. There is no age limit for registering members. Females can be registered as members at any age, however, females cannot be registered as players after the age of 12 for health and safety reasons within the GAA Management System but they can be registered as players within the LGFA Management System.
This page provides club administrators with the ability to register club members for the current season. At the start of each registration period this page will list all the members that were registered for the previous season and who have now become unregistered. This page allows club administrators to register club members via the GAA app or via the GAA Management System.
The following details are displayed for each member:
Members who have not been registered for the current season will have a red X icon beside their name.
Registration In progress -
Members who are currently in the process of being registered for the current season will have a amber exclamation mark icon beside their name. This will show when a membership subscription has been initiated by the club administrator.
Registered -Members who are fully registered and have paid or been marked as paid for the current season.
- Name (Forename and Surname)
Members who have NOT been registered for the current season will have their name displayed in red text
Members who are in the process of being registered for the current season will have their name displayed in amber text.
Members who have been registered for the current season will have their name displayed in black text.
- Unique ID (GAA Membership Number)
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Address 1
- Member Type
- Membership Category
- Parental Consent
- Date Paid
Figure 1 - Membership Subscriptions Page
To register members manually via the GAA Management System, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Members section and click on the Membership Subscriptions tab.
- Ensure that the member type, membership category, player status, parental consent and fee associated with the member is correct. If the fees associated with a particular category is incorrect, please navigate to the fees section to update the payment categories.
- Mark as Paid' button.
- A popup will appear confirming how many members will be registered. Click on the continue button to confirm this.
- Paid members will no longer appear within the Membership Subscriptions tab, but will be visible within the View Members tab and will be in green.
Figure 2 - Register members via the GAA Management System
Club administrators have the ability to change membership details of a member after they have been registered. This functionality is currently in place to allow the club admin to update any membership details such as member type, membership category and player status if a mistake was made at the time of registration.
N.B Club administrators should only be changing these details, if they made a mistake at the point of registration i.e the wrong category applied to a member or registering them as a non-player instead of a player.
To change membership details of a member after they have been registered, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the View Members page within the Members section OR find the member in question in the Membership Subscriptions page.
2. Find the member record you wish to update.
3. Click on the members forename and their personal properties page will be displayed.
4. Click on the Membership history button and click on the 2019 record. Within here, club admins can update the members membership type, membership category and player status.
6. Click submit.
7.This will update the members record.
Figure 3 - Edit membership details