How To Pay For Registrations
When the required members have being registered via the ‘Register Members’ page the administrator will need to navigate to the ‘Welcome’ section and click on the alert ‘Submit Registrations to Croke Park & the County Registrar’.
The following pop up notification will appear, which reads as follows:
If paying this registration by card, please ensure you've contacted both your bank and PayPal to ensure your card is verified on their system in order to avoid payments being reversed.
Payments by bank transfer avoid reversals.
If paying by bank transfer, please check your PayPal IBAN to ensure it hasn't changed.
Please press continue to proceed.
Another pop up notification will appear to pay for member registration. There are three action buttons which are;
- ‘Cancel’ which will allow the administrator to cancel their action
- ‘View Members’ which will allow the administrator to view the members they are about to pay for.
- The Paypal button which reads, ‘PayPal. Click here to pay’. This will allow the administrator to leave the LGFA Management System and pay for member registration via Paypal.
When the Paypal button is selected you will leave the LGFA Management System and be brought to the Paypal Payment Summary screen. A summary of amounts that is to be paid to each receiver account will be detailed within the payment summary screen like the example below.
The administrator will be required to enter their Paypal login details and will then be shown the below screen to review their information before making a payment. The administrator can change their payment method or leave a memo before confirming payment.
When the member registration payment has been successfully completed the administrator will be notified on the Paypal screen like the example below. After the payment has been made you will be automatically redirected to the LGFA Management system.
If you are not automatically returned to the LGFA Management system please selected the yellow ‘Return’ button. Upon returning to the LGFA Management system you will also see the below notification to confirm the registration fees have been paid. Select ‘Close’ to continue using the system.
● Clubs members will be only be fully registered when the registration payment has been paid via Paypal and the LGFA have approved the registration. This will be confirmed when their name has turned from red to black within the Add & View Members Page.
● If you wish to add a member to the system but you don’t wish to register them straight away, you will have to hibernate the member.
Each time a club administrator pays for a members registration through the LGFA Management system a transaction fee will be added to the total payment. The fee is 2.5% + €0.35 per transaction. This is added to every payment through the system. There are no additional fees associated with processing payments via the system.
The transaction fee breakdown is as follows:
- Paypal Transaction Fee = 1.4% + €0.35
- Servasport Transaction Fee = 1.1%