Pull a Member to County Level
County Level users have the ability to pull a member to County Level. When logged in at County Level take the following steps -
- Go to the Members Section.
- Click View Members.
- From the drop down list select 'Clubs', select from the list the club the member is associated with.
- Use the '+' sign to add another search fields and search for the members name or unique ID if known.
- Click Search.
- Tick the check box beside the members name.
- Click More Actions and select Pull to Level.
- A message will appear on the screen confirming your action.
Please note that the member's details will still remain within their original club.
Figure 1 - Pull member to County Level.