The following section provides instructions for using each of the Upload Templates:
Fixture Upload Template
There are two sheets within the Fixture Upload spreadsheet -
- Fixtures - All fixtures to be uploaded should be populated in this sheet.
- Clubs - All Clubs within the county are listed in this sheet.
- To populate a Fixture identify the ID for the two clubs involved using the 'Clubs' sheet. The club Id will be listed in Column A in the Clubs sheet.
- Go to the Fixtures page - insert the ID of the Home team in column A and the ID of the Away team in column C. The Club names will be automatically populated in columns B and D.
- Date, time, round and referee ID are optional fields
- Do this for each fixture you wish to upload
- Save the Excel file with an appropriate name
- Send it to email@example.com for it to be uploaded
Venue Upload Template
The Venue upload sheet will contain a list of all the clubs within the particular county.
If you need to add another venue to your club -
- add a new row to the spreadsheet, insert the same Club ID and Name
- insert the new venue information in Venue Name, Address 1, Address 2 and Town.
- locate your club ID and name in the list
- fill out the relevent information
Officials Upload Template
Open the spreadsheet and provide information about for the following fields -
- Unique ID - (The member ID that you previously took note off)
- Phone Number
Each referee should begin on a new row.
If the referee does not already exist in the Camogie System, leave the Unique ID blank and they will be added as a new member.
If the referee already exists as a member in the system, copy their member ID in to the 'Unique ID' column in the Officials Upload spreadsheet and their member record will be updated and marked as a referee