The Club Admin section provides the Club Administrator with the ability to perform and view the following:
- Update the Club properties (e.g. Club Name & Address)
- Change the Sender Name For Club Messages
- Print Executive Committee Report (County level users only).
Update Club Properties (e.g. Club Name & Address)
The following list of Club properties can be updated from this page:
- Display Name
- Irish Name (Required)
- Address 1 (Required)
- Address 2 (Required)
- Address 3 (Optional)
- Address 4 (Optional)
- Town (Required)
- County (Required)
- County Board (Required)
- Country (Required)
- Postcode (Optional)
- Club Crest (Optional)
- Club VAT Number (Optional)
- SMS Sender ID
Figure 1 – Club Admin Page
Changing the Sender Name For Club Messages
To change the sender name of club messages, perform the following instructions:
- Go to Club Admin
- At the bottom of the page change the name in the SMS Sender ID field to the name you want to send the SMS as
Figure 2 - Changing the Sender Name for Club Messages
Note: The size of text that can be put into the SMS Sender ID box is limited to 11 characters. This limit is set by our third party SMS provider.
Print Executive Committee Report (County Level Users)
- Click on Club Admin > Club
- Select the Club(s) using the check boxes that you would like to print the Executive Committee Report for.
- Hover over 'Print Committee' and select either PDF or Word.
- The report will open in the format you selected, select 'File' and 'Print'.
- If you have selected more than one club, each clubs committee will be displayed on a new page.
Figure 3 - Print Executive Committee Report