This section includes information on:
- Register Members Page
- How to Register Member(s)
- How to Unregister a member
- Print Registration Forms
- Submit Members Registration to County Secretary and Croke Park
From 1st January 2017 to the 31st December 2017, Club's will be able to register members for the current year. This means from 31st December 2017 all registered members will become unregistered. If you have any queries regarding this please contact customer support using the e-mail address below -
There is no age limit for registering members.Females can be registered as members at any age. They can also be registered as players up to the under 12 grade. However, females cannot play GAA games from the age of 12 on for health and safety reasons.
Register Members Page
This page provides Club Administrators with the ability to register Club Members for the current season.
At the start of each registration period this table will list all the Members that were registered for the previous season. They will be displayed in the Register Members page by default. This page will not contain any new members that have been added in the current season as adding a member will automatically register them.
From this page, you can choose the members who you would like to re-register.
The Records Per Page drop down control can be updated to adjust the number of Members listed within the Members table.
Figure 1 – Registration Page
The following details are displayed for each Member:
- Unique ID (GAA Membership Number)
- DOB (Required for all Players and Juveniles).
- Address 1
- Membership Type
- Parental Consent (Required for all Juveniles).
How to Register a Member (s)
To register one or more Members for the current season perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Register Members page.
2. Perform a Search to display the list of Members that you wish to register (if you wish to re-register all members at once select the first check box in the top left hand column to select ALL members to re-register).
3. Please ensure the following fields have been updated accordingly (Membership Type, Player, Parental Consent). Please be advised these must be updated each year to ensure all members are registered correctly. The system will not update these automatically each year; this must be done manually.
4. To update the Membership Type status of one or more Members:
- Click the checkboxes associated with each of the Members you wish to update their Membership Type.
- Click the Set As --> Full\Youth\Honorary\Social button.
- The Membership Type of each of the selected Member(s) will be updated.
- Alternatively, you can simply select the drop down menu within this column and choose the correct membership type.
5. To update the Player status of one or more Members:
- Click the checkboxes associated with each of the Members who’s Player status you wish to update.
- Click the Set As --> Player button.
- Each of the selected Member(s) will be updated as Players.
- Alternatively you can simply click the checkboxes under the Player column to update members individually.
6. To update the Parental Consent status of one or more Juvenile Members:
- Click the checkboxes associated with each of the Juvenile Members who’s Parental Consent status you wish to update.
- Click the Set As -->Consent button.
- Each of the selected Member(s) will be updated as having parental consent.
- Alternatively you can simply click the checkboxes under the Parental Consent column to update members individually.
7. Once all Member property updates are completed, click the checkboxes associated with each of the Members you wish to register.
8. Click the Register button.
Figure 2 – Register Button
9. A confirmation notice will be displayed and all registered Members will be removed from the Members table.
10. If there are any issues with registering the members, you can hover over the Red exclamation mark displayed against the members in question. This will explain the error.
N.B The registered members will now appear within the 'Submit registrations to Croke Park & the county secretary' alert on the welcome page.
How to unregister a member
You may have registered a member that no longer requires to be registered, to unregister a member -
- Go to the Add & View Members page.
- Locate the member using the search functionality provided.
- Click ON the members name to go in to their details.
- Click Membership History.
- Tick the check box for the year you do not wish the member to be registered for.
- Click Delete.
Print Registration Forms
Registration Forms can be printed in either PDF or Word Format -
- Go to Members > Add&View Members.
- Hover over Registration Forms and select either 'PDF' or 'Word'.
- The form will automatically open on your computer to be printed.
- Select 'File' and 'Print'.
Submit Registrations to Croke Park & The County Secretary
In order to complete member registration, the list of registered Club members for the current season must be submitted to the County Secretary and Croke Park.
Club Member registrations are performed via two methods:
- By adding and registering new Members – See section Add a New Member(Automatically Registers Member) in the Members Section.
- By re-registering existing Members– See section on how to Register a Member above.
To submit registrations to Croke Park, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Welcome page.
2. Click the Submit Registrations to Croke Park &The County Secretary alert link within the Alerts section.
3. An email detailing the Club Member registrations will be sent to the relevant County Board and to Croke Park.
NOTE – This operation may be repeated in instances where registrations are performed in batches or where additional Members registrations are performed following the initial submittal to the County Board and Croke Park. The full list of Club Members registered for the season in question is submitted to the County Board and Croke Park each time this link is clicked. This alert will not disappear when clicked; the option to submit registrations will always remain on the Welcome page.
Figure 3 - Submit Registrations to Croke Park Alert.