Why can't I change or delete the full, honorary, youth and social fees?
The club administrator can amend the fee associated with these four membership categories but they cannot delete or rename these categories as they are defined by the GAA.
How can I add a new category to the list?
1. Click the add button and fill out the category details:
2. Click Save. The new category will be displayed within the list.
How do I delete a category from the list?
1. Tick the checkbox beside the membership category you wish to delete.
2. Once highlighted, click the delete button. The category will then be removed from the membership categories list.
When a category is deleted the members within the group will not be deleted, only the category will be deleted. The members will remain on the management system.
The club defined category 'Family' cannot be deleted from the system however club administrators can however amend the fee associated with this category.
How do I edit a category on the list?
1. Click on the name of the existing category and edit the category details:
- Category Title
- Category Description
- Category Fee
2. Click save to update the details of the category.