The second step of the annual club update requires the club administrator to assign and confirm the positions within the executive committee for the upcoming season.
Club administrators should assign as many positions as possible within the club executive to allow the County, Provincial or National committees to contact the relevant individuals within each club. It is also valuable for Servasport to contact the individuals to discuss any updates or issues regarding the management system.
A member can occupy more than one executive role within the club and the club administrator can add additional club defined roles if required. All of the positions that are presented to a club administrator are outlined below:
- Chairperson* (Required)
- Secretary* (Required)
- PRO* (Required)
- Treasurer* (Required)
- Irish Language Officer* (Required)
- Vice Chair* (Required)
- Insurance Officer* (Required)
- Childrens Officer* (Required)
- Registrar* (Required)
- Player Representative* (Required)
- Asst Secretary
- Asst Treasurer
- Development Officer
- Coaching Coordinator
- County Board Delegate
- Fixtures Secretary
- Coach U8
- Coach U10
- Coach U11
- Coach U12
- Coach U13
- Coach U14
- Coach U15
- Coach U16
- Coach U17
- Coach U18
- Coach U20
- Coach U21
- Coach Adult 1
- Coach Adult 2
- Coach Adult 3
Please be advised that as well as the mandatory and optional positions listed within the executive committee, there may also be positions which were added by the club last year. For example, a club may have added the position 'Assistant Secretary' to their committee last year and therefore 'Assistant Secretary' and 'Asst Secretary' are both listed within the annual club update.
The club administrator can delete any of the non-mandatory positions.
Club administrators can click on the 'Add New Position' button for additional team coaches, for example the new team available in Player Injury Fund, under 6, under 7 and under 19 coaches.
To complete step 2 of the annual club process, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on Step 2: Club Executive
- The club administrator will be taken directly to first step of the wizard ‘Step 1 - Committee Details’.
- As this is a GAA defined committee, club administrators will be unable to edit the name of the committee, however, they can add to or update the existing description.
Figure 1 - Step 1: Executive Committee
2. Click the next button at the bottom right on the screen to advance.
3. The second step within the wizard is ‘Step 2 - Add Members’. This step will display two tables.
- The table on the left will display all members that are currently associated with the club administrators club.
- The table on the right will display members that have been previously selected for assigning to a position within the executive committee.
- To add members to the committee:
- Tick the checkbox beside the member’s name in the left hand table and click the add button. This will move the member to the right hand table.
- To remove members from the committee:
- The right hand table will display the members you wish to appoint to a position within the executive committee or club role.
- Click the checkbox beside their name and click remove. The member will then move to the left hand table.
Figure 2 - Step 2: Executive Committee
4. Once the club administrator has added the members they wish to appoint to the executive committee to the right hand table, click 'Next'.
5. The third and final step within the wizard is Step 3 - Positions and Assignees
Beside each position, the club administrator must appoint the correct member from the drop down list. Please be advised that the mandatory positions must be assigned.
- To add a new position to the committee:
- Click the add new position button.
- Fill out the name of the position and click add.
- Assign an individual to the new position from the drop down list
- Click Finish
Figure 3 - Step 3: Executive Committee
6. Click Confirm Club Executive to update the club executive.