How do I create a competition?
Please be advised there are three types of competitions you can create: League, Knockout and League/Knockout. To create these competitions please follow the competition wizard which is located within the competitions section of the management system and navigate to the competitions tab and click add competition. Follow the steps within the wizard to create a competition.
If you require more help, please click here
How do I group competitions
Competition Groups contain multiple divisions and no more then one knockout.
The system provides the functionality to move divisions or knockouts from one Competition Group to another.
This functionality may be useful in certain situations, for example, moving fixtures into the correct competition.
To group Competitions, perform the following steps:
- Select Competitions.
- Select "Manage" above the competitions table.
- In the table on the left find the competitions you want to merge.
- In the table on the right find the group you want to add the other competitions too.
- Click on the check-box of competition you want to add.
- Select ADD.
- When you are done adding competitions select finish.
In the referee appointment SMS messages, the venue for the fixture is appearing as the home club's name instead of the venue, how can I change this?
When creating the competition via the competition wizard there is an option within each 'Create Fixtures' step to have the home team displayed instead of the venue in SMS. Within these create fixtures steps, on the right hand side of the screen within the SMS details section, change the option for 'Show Home Team instead of Venue in SMS' from Yes to No.
A referee has been unable to reply to the SMS message sent from the system, the message status is 'Message Failed'
There are a number of reasons why a message can be delayed or fail to send such as;
-If the user is roaming
-If the inbox is full
-If the device is switched off
-The number being incorrect
-The member has previously replied to a message sent to them with "STOP".
If none of these reasons apply to the referee then contact the support team for more information.
How do I change the competition administrator for a competition?
To change the competition admin for a specific competition, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Competitions section within the management system.
- Click on the Competitions tab.
- Click on the competition in which you would like to change the competition admin.
- Change the name within the dropdown beside the competition administrator field.
- Click 'Save Now'
A referee is not appearing within the dropdown list when I attempt to appoint him as referee for a fixture?
Navigate to Competitions>Fixtures >Communications
- Select a Fixture using the tickbox (You can only change one Official at a time)
- Click Change Official