View SMS History
The full history of SMS messages sent through the system from that Club is available on the SMS History page.
This page displays:
- Date SMS was sent.
- Creator - who sent it.
- Message content.
- Scheduled - Indicating whether the message had been scheduled to send at a certain date/time.
- Delivered | Intended - how many of the SMS were delivered against the number it was intended for.
- Debit - indicating how many credits each SMS was.
- Credit - When you purchase credits this indicates the number of credits you purchased.
- Balance - amount of credits remaining each time you send an SMS/purchase credits.
- The 'Remaining Credits' alert appears when you are under the 'Communications' section enabling you to see how many credits you have left in your account.
Figure 4 - SMS History Page
Generate Reports Based on SMS History
To generate a report on SMS History perform these following steps:
- Go to Communications > SMS History
- Click Export > Word / Excel / PDF
Figure 7 - SMS History Export